[Libreoffice] product-name in title bar of the office ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Dec 28 14:47:48 PST 2011

Hi,

Christian Lohmaier wrote (28-12-11 23:28)

> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Cor Nouws<oolst at nouenoff.nl>  wrote:

> vim is slow when using syntax-highlighting as it is one looooooong
> line. So switch off syntax-highlighting and/or insert linebreaks
> between the tags.

Should turn of syntax-highlighting then.

> Linebreaks make navigation easier, so you should add them in any case
> when you intend to edit it manually.

But I edit the installed main.xcd. So I'm not deciding whether line
breaks are there or not?

> Note that you can also create an extension with just the relevant
> nodes and deploy that extension instead.

Yes, I do some thing with those. but changing and packing an extension
and then installing it, should take more time then editing one file :-)

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org