[Libreoffice] merging libraries: problem with multiple definitions

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:30:51 PST 2011

Hi all,

I was again working on merging libraries from tail_build:
avmedia canvastools cppcanvas deploymentmisc drawinglayer editeng
filterconfig fwe fwi fwk lng package2 sb sfx sofficeapp spl svx
svxcore uui xo

But there is problem with multiple definitions:

nCreateSlots and nConvertSlots are references in:
svx/source/form/fmshimp.o
framework/source/uielement/controlmenucontroller.o

^ This is not really problem, we can rename variables or do we want to
share them somehow ?

But then
aSfxUInt32Item_Impl aSfxBoolItem_Impl aSfxVoidItem_Impl
aSfxUInt16Item_Impl aSfxStringItem_Impl are referenced in:
svx/source/form/typemap.o
sfx2/source/appl/appbas.o

My guess is they are from svxslots.hxx and sfxslots.hxx which are
somehow created from s.xslots.sdi ?
What can we do about this ?

Thanks,

Matus