[Libreoffice] Should the Thesaurus/mythes use a precomputed index (installer file size)

Steven Butler sebutler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 03:39:50 PST 2011

in moz\zipped

I found some info on the openoffice.org wiki. The next hurdle seems to
be getting the MS SDK.  I'm d/l the win7 version as its smaller and
hopefully okay but it is looking like it will take all night.

I might have this working in a couple of weeks at this rate.

Also, I noticed some oddities.

checking size of long... 0            !!!!!!

config kept picking up /usr/bin/csc.exe which seems to be some kind of
scheme interpreter.  I just pulled in all the cygwin dev tools so I
guess I ended up with it.  I renamed the file something else and it is
now picking up the DotNet version.

It also appears that when using VCExpress that ATL and COM is out so
some features will go missing, presumably.

Regards
Steven Butler