[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Add support for DragonFly in configure.in

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Wed Feb 2 11:07:20 PST 2011

On 31/01/11 11:46, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> Sure.
>
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/ says LO is licensed
> under both LGPLv3 and GPL. Shouldn't it be LGPLv3 and MPL ?

Where?

I've just taken a look (since I wrote a fair chunk of that). It says
LibreOffice is LGPL3. It has to be, because it contains an awfully large
amount of code (from OpenOffice) that is only available to us under the
LGPL.

It also says the project is using a dual LGPL/MPL licence, so all the
code we have added is dual-licenced.

We can't say LibreOffice is MPL, because large chunks of it aren't.

Cheers,
Wol