[Libreoffice] win32 build errors in svtools modules

Steven Butler sebutler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 03:46:15 PST 2011

Hi,

I've been trying to get a win32 build to work and think I must be
getting close to the end, but still finding a number of issues, some
of which I can resolve, but others I need help (in svtools).

Building connectivity caused this error:
.\MNSInclude.hxx(43) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'nsDebug.h': No such file or directory

This was the tip of the iceberg as it seems it was caused by lack of
all the mozilla precompiled files in the solver directories (I had put
the zip files into moz/zipped, but they don't seem to have found their
way into the location it's looking for the files).

I ended up after a few trials and errors unzipping manually the
WNTMSCIinc.zip into solver/330/WNTMsci12/inc/mozilla directory and the
lib file into the lib directory in solver which seems to have helped.

I also had an issue trying to load my jvm.dll when building testtools
(my JDK is a 64 bit install so I thought this might be the problem.
To get past this I rebuilt without-java and am now down to svttools
failing to link.

I am stuck on the following error when trying to build svtools.  My
previous issue with saxparser and climaker seems to have disappeared
after uninstalling VS2010 C# Express and pulling in latest git.

While it seems to imply the same symbol is multiply defined I wouldn't
know where to look to resolve this issue.  I notice advapi32.lib is
repeated in the link line but I have no idea if that's required or not
and probably just as little idea as to where to change it.

[...]
../wntmsci12.pro/slo/toolpaneldeckpeer.obj
jpeglib.lib itk.lib ivcl.lib isvl.lib sot.lib ibasegfx.lib iutl.lib
itools.lib ii18nisolang.lib ii18nutil.lib iucbhelper.lib icomphelp.lib
icppuhelper.lib icppu
.lib isal.lib isalhelper.lib icuuc.lib ijvmfwk.lib ibasegfx.lib
uwinapi.lib advapi32.lib gdi32.lib ole32.lib uuid.lib advapi32.lib
oleaut32.lib msvcrt.lib uwinapi.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib
oldnames.lib stlport_vc71.lib ../wntmsci12.pro/misc/svtmi.res
ivcl.lib(vclmi.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: void __thiscall
_STL::list<class Link,class _STL::allocator<class Link>
>::push_back(class Link const &)"
(?push_back@?$list at VLink@@V?$allocator at VLink@@@_STL@@@_STL@@QAEXABVLink@@@Z)
already defined in htmlcfg.objivcl.lib(vclmi.dll) : error LNK2005:
"public: struct _STL::_List_iterator<class Link,struct
_STL::_Nonconst_traits<class Link> > __thiscall _STL::list<class
Link,class _STL::allocator<class Link> >::erase(struct
_STL::_List_iterator<class Link,struct _STL::_Nonconst_traits<class
Link> >)" (?erase@?$list at VLink@@V?$allocator at VLink@@@_STL@@@_STL@@QAE?AU?$_List_iterator at VLink@@U?$_Nonconst_traits at VLink@@@_STL@@@2 at U32@@Z)
already defined in htmlcfg.obj
ivcl.lib(vclmi.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: struct
_STL::_List_iterator<class Link,struct _STL::_Nonconst_traits<class
Link> > __thiscall _STL::list<class Link,class _STL::allocator<class
Link> >::end(void)"
(?end@?$list at VLink@@V?$allocator at VLink@@@_STL@@@_STL@@QAE?AU$_List_iterator at VLink@@U?$_Nonconst_traits at VLink@@@_STL@@@2 at XZ)
already defined in htmlcfg.obj
ivcl.lib(vclmi.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: struct
_STL::_List_iterator<class Link,struct _STL::_Nonconst_traits<class
Link> > __thiscall _STL::list<class Link,class _STL::allocator<class
Link> >::begin(void)"
(?begin@?$list at VLink@@V?$allocator at VLink@@@_STL@@@_STL@@QAE?AU?$_List_iterator at VLink@@U?$_Nonconst_traits at VLink@@@_STL@@@2 at XZ)
already defined in htmlcfg.obj
ivcl.lib(vclmi.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall
_STL::list<class Link,class _STL::allocator<class Link> >::~list<class
Link,class _STL::allocator<class Link> >(void)"
(??1?$list at VLink@@V?$allocator at VLink@@@_STL@@@_STL@@QAE at XZ) already
defined in htmlcfg.obj
ivcl.lib(vclmi.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall
_STL::list<class Link,class _STL::allocator<class Link> >::list<class
Link,class _STL::allocator<classLink> >(class _STL::allocator<class
Link> const &)"
(??0?$list at VLink@@V?$allocator at VLink@@@_STL@@@_STL@@QAE at ABV$allocator at VLink@@@1@@Z)
already defined in htmlcfg.obj
   Creating library ../wntmsci12.pro/lib/_svt.lib and object
../wntmsci12.pro/lib/_svt.exp
../wntmsci12.pro/bin/svtmi.dll : fatal error LNK1169: one or more
multiply defined symbols found
dmake:  Error code 145, while making '../wntmsci12.pro/bin/svtmi.dll'

--
Regards,
Steven Butler