[Libreoffice] win32 build errors in svtools modules

Steven Butler sebutler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:32:34 PST 2011

On 5 February 2011 21:46, Steven Butler <sebutler at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am stuck on the following error when trying to build svtools.  My
> previous issue with saxparser and climaker seems to have disappeared
> after uninstalling VS2010 C# Express and pulling in latest git.
>
> _STL::list<class Link,class _STL::allocator<class Link>
>>::push_back(class Link const &)"

Replacing the use of std::list in htmlcfg.cxx with std::vector
resolved the multiply defined symbol error.

I have no idea why this should help as I would have thought using the
same template instantiation in two different files would not cause an
issue but apparently it does for MSVC2008.  At least for me.

I will see how much further into the build I can get now svtools is building.

Regards
Steve