[Libreoffice] Bug in bulleted/numbered list functions

Arno Teigseth arnotixe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 17:42:36 PST 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 18:39 -0800, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
> > If you have a paragraph with some formatted text (bold, italic etc), put
> > the cursor inside the paragraph and press the Bullet list or the
> > Numbered list buttons, all the formatting is lost and goes back to
> > "normal" (is it called roman?). The
> > -character style and
> > -size is left untouched, just bold and italics disappear.
> > -Underline survives.
> Is this on Writer?
Yes it was

> Assuming it is:
>
> Tried this on LibreOffice master branch on Debian Sid, and couldn't
> reproduce.
>
> Tried this on packaged OpenOffice.org from Debian Sid, and couldn't
> reproduce.
> OpenOffice.org 3.2.1
> OOO320m19 (Build:9505)
> ooo-build 3.2.1.4, Debian package 1:3.2.1-10
>
> I just tried it as described, directly on a new document. Is any other
> parameter or changed needed before that to reproduce the problem?
Yep I tried on a new document, too, and it seems ok. Should have written
down what document I was playing with, but I didn't and now sadly I
can't remember. Since I write quite a lot of documents the history is
long gone...

I'll get back to this if it ever turns out a problem again. I suspect
this was some old document, but just can't reproduce it myself for the
moment.

Arno