[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Luke Dixon 6b8b4567 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:50:06 PST 2011

Hello Jonas, Michael, list,

Sorry for not replying sooner.

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 19:32 +0100, Jonas Finnemann Jensen wrote:
> I don't think it's critial... None of the commits that removes
> brackets and improves SmNodeToTextVisitor have been applied to
> libreoffice-3-3... The SmNodeToTextVisitor there uses a lot of
> brackets, so there's hopefully no major issues with it...

I guess I'm too late now, so maybe for 3.3.2, but maybe there are a
couple of bugs that could be fixed for libreoffice-3-3.
We could fix two of the bugs, 32759 and 32755 on the freedesktop.org
bugzilla, as they are quite simple and seem to be a fixable by removing
one character and one line (which is how it is now on master now). It
seems so simple I wonder if I'm missing something about these two?

Other than that I think Jonas is right.

Regards,
Luke