[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Jonas Finnemann Jensen jopsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:32:33 PST 2011

I don't think it's critial... None of the commits that removes brackets and
improves SmNodeToTextVisitor have been applied to libreoffice-3-3... The
SmNodeToTextVisitor there uses a lot of brackets, so there's hopefully no
major issues with it...

In fact I've kept all the changes to the visual formula editor in the master
branch... Some of them can, as previous changes to SmNodeToVisitor might
have done, cause issues...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.