[Libreoffice] [PATCH] [Pushed] refactoring gendict

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:23:47 PST 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Kenneth Venken
<kenneth.venken at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think i've implemented all the suggestions. There's one hard coded limit
> (i < 0x1FFF) i don't get. Why isn't it 0x2000 since existMark has a size of
> 0x10000. I changed it to i < 0x2000. This will not have an influence on
> xdictionary since the 0x1FFF limit is hardcoded there too. I'll look into
> xdictionary next to see if i can fix the fixme in gendict. Maybe then this
> will make sence to me too.
> I've also added support to print to standard output, but i don't know how to
> fix the build so it will pipe the output to the file.

Sorry for the tardiness, but I finally pushed it. I squashed all the
change into one commit, mostly because I was too lazy to re-order and
merge the commit 0009-0018 with the earlier commit that they were


More information about the LibreOffice mailing list