[Libreoffice] extending Easy Hacks with bugs ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Feb 8 22:49:50 PST 2011

Hi Rainer,

	So - I'm concerned that our easy hacks page is getting burned away
rather rapidly; and I wonder - would it be good to have a set of "easy
bugs" - perhaps with a suitable tag, so we can have a generic query that
people can poke at to find things to fix. We have a lot of these (I
suspect) that are fairly trivial, but we have no time to address - and
it'd be great to start focusing more attention on them.

	Is there some standard keyword we could use for this ? of course, I'd
really only want developers adding that keyword - when they have added
some suitable code pointers to make it truly 'easy' :-)

	Any chance of adding that as a task in the wiki page and standardising
some keyword for it ?

	Thanks !

		Michael.