[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] ugly diplay of toolbar menus in fontwork toolbar

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Feb 11 05:28:53 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 11:40 +0100, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> Since I fixed the toolbar menus on the fontwork toolbar, I saw that one
> of them as pretty badly shaped. The spacing menu was writing the text of
> the items over the controls that were supposed to be displayed on the
> left of it.
>
> Could anyone review this commit, sign it off and cherry-pick to 3.3

Yeah, this looks good. Got a little side-tracked because fontwork wasn't
working at all in master (see the hash foo mail). I did in master expand
the space between checkbox and text to the same amount that vcl uses.

I cherry-picked the basic change to not overwrite the text onto the
checkbox for 3-3, though not for 3-3-1.

C.