[Libreoffice] Easy Hacks: Migrate module descriptions to our wiki

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Feb 15 03:41:18 PST 2011

Hi Christoph,

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 21:45 +0100, Christoph Herzog wrote:
> I'm busy with this easy hack, i.e. filling
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Code_Overview.

	Great to see that completed ! and looking pretty :-)

	I updated this easy hack:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Add_README_files_to_top-level_module_directories

	to link to there, and then wondered: could we not (perhaps) automate
the creation of those README files from the wiki with some shell / perl
script ? such that we could update all the READMEs at once, and use the
wiki as the authoritative location, and the README just as a helpful
cache for hacker-types ?

	I wondered if you had considered that one ? :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.