[Libreoffice] It's not a dev topic, but please read it.

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Feb 18 00:16:44 PST 2011

Hi revol,

Thanks for posting, though the subject is not something that makes us
happy of course.
There have been some contacts in the Steering Committee on the subject -
quite obviously. I have the hope - anyway that is the intention - that
we find a way to handle the situation with most respect for all the
people involved, and that it does not affect peoples possibilities to
cooperate in TDF and find joy in that.

Kind regards,
Cor

kayo.hamid at gekkolinux.com.br wrote (18-02-11 02:56)