[Libreoffice] Comment-translation of writer/sw/source/ui/config

Martin Kepplinger martinkepplinger at eml.cc
Thu Feb 24 11:44:39 PST 2011

Am 24.02.2011 20:33, schrieb Kohei Yoshida:
> On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 19:46 +0100, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
>
>> Martin i think it would be easier as well as not to end up having ur
>> email black listed for sending out large amounts of emails, but if its
>> for a single module i would attach them all in one email.
>
> For the record this is what git send-email --thread --no-change-reply-to
> does, which the guideline mentions.

you meant "--no-chain-reply-to", that's what I use.

> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Patch_Handling_Guideline
>
> under "Send patches as attachments or use git send-email."
>
> We need to either continue allowing this, or change the guideline.
>
> Kohei

Yes. It's a nice feature of git that I would miss if it wouldn't be allowed.

But in this case, I can simply follow Jonathan's suggestion by
_committing_ larger junks of translated comments to my local branch,
regardless of their files. No problem.

	Martin