[Libreoffice] [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 11.4 RC2 Steps Out

Andreas Jaeger aj at novell.com
Mon Feb 28 04:48:39 PST 2011

On Monday, February 28, 2011 11:46:03 Petr Mladek wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Jaeger píše v Po 28. 02. 2011 v 09:49 +0100:
> > The transition from OpenOffice.org to LibreOffice still has a few minor
> > documentation blips but more importantly, users should be cautious. The
> > raft of new functionality has created a few specific issues, such as
> > loss of data in tables. Though not quite ready for the production
> > environment, user feedback is critical for smoothing performance and
> > reliability.
>
> I am not aware of any data loos in tables. Could you please be more
> specific? Is there any bug number?

Since i have not found a single bug report for this, I changed the text on
news.opensuse.org for now until this gets clarified. The persons writing the
text are currently travelling back from SCALE, so I cannot get a direct answer
from them ;-(

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}