[Libreoffice] Question about the debian-files of LibreOffice 3.3.1

Axel Reimer loparity at fpgas.de
Mon Feb 28 06:33:57 PST 2011

Hello,

I had a look at the debian packages of LibreOffice 3.3.1 and I recognized that
all version numbers changed from 3.3.0-19 to 3.3.1-19.

But there is one package libreoffice3-ure which had the version number 1.7.0-19
in LO 3.3.0 and still has the number 1.7.0-19 in LO 3.3.1. But: the MD5SUM of
the package has changed!

The problem is: When LibreOffice is installed via a repository, the package
managers do not recognize that a new version is available.

Is this a small issue in the 3.3.1 deb-packages or is planned that the version
number of URE does not change?

If this is an issue: What will be the version number of the URE package in
3.3.2?

A small info would be nice. Thank you,
Axel