[Libreoffice] EasyHack: Improved bug filing form / flow

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Mon Feb 28 14:45:08 PST 2011

Hi Daniel,

also from my side - thanks for having a look at the bug filing and the
results created so far. It's great to see somebody picking up stuff like
that to improve some "hidden" sides of LibreOffice ...

If anybody wants to continue with this topic, then please CC the Design
Team or me, so that we can help here (usability, text descriptions, ...
Michael already provided a great proposal).

Again, thanks for you work!

Cheers,
Christoph