[Libreoffice] Test script patch review request (1)

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Wed Jan 5 01:19:00 PST 2011

> Would you also like to comment my updated method sent yesterday? Thanks!

Well, it was not clear to me why you want to expand only initial tabs. Presumably when somebody uses tab characters in a source file, they intend them to tab to the next multiple of four columns regardless where on the line they are? That is how the editor shows the source files to the person editing it. Or am I missing something?

--tml