[Libreoffice] Test script patch review request (1)

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at novell.com
Wed Jan 5 18:40:43 PST 2011

Ah...got more reading. `expand` is smarter than I have thought ( I
misunderstood it as only fixed space characters can be provided to replace
tabs), so to keep the source file looks the same as it used to be. This should
be enough to:

$ cat /tmp/tabfile | while read fn ; do expand $fn > /tmp/no_initabfile; mv /tmp/no_initabfile $fn; done

Then removing trailing spaces.

Is that the correct way?

Best regards,
Yifan