[Libreoffice] segfault in libqa_unit.so test

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jan 6 14:18:38 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 22:07 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 22:44 +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 03:01:53PM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > > One horrific temporary hack to test a theory would be to call _exit to
> > > skip calling the massive dtor chain which OOo builds up. Though that's
> > > not a cure, just a temp hack, but maybe it'll help isolate this.
> >
> > I'm confused why, but with this patch applied, I get failure much
> > earlier.
>
> Unrelated I feel.

Bah, let me rethink that. I guess its very possible that _exit doesn't
flush standard I/O on NetBSD which might indeed cause an empty
generated .hxx. I've just pushed a fflush into that generator to help
test the theory. Try a pull and build again of tools.

reversemap.obj depends on reversemap.hxx which depends on
"bestreversemap" which I've added the extra fflush to so the rebuild
should re-generate it without any manual intervention.

C.