[Libreoffice] Fresh run of Callcatcher

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sun Jan 9 06:45:32 PST 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-09 at 12:29 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I run the whole process for retrieving a fresh report of callcatchers.
> I hope having using callcatcher in the right way and that it will help

Here's my original script for mercurial based OpenOffice.org runs

The catch is that if you just analyze a single library then you get get
methods reported as unused that are not used inside the library by
anything but are used by some other library not included on the command
line.

So the below script analyzes the libs in OOo on which nothing depends,
or those which have export files that restrict the list of methods
exported.

So this might serve as a better basis for a script to get the
low-hanging ones.

C.