[Libreoffice] flat xml odf

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Jan 13 01:33:36 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 10:08 +0100, Jos van den Oever wrote:
> I trust you validated the flat XML with the RNG from the specification.
> Do you have a set of test documents in flat or zip format that you use
> for testing the import and export of flat xml files?

	Nope; but really the contained XML is identical to what we whack into
the zip files, and binary streams are base64 encoded. The filter code
itself is very, very thin - there is rather limited scope to screw it
up :-)

> Ok, so the code is not modular enough to easily share. I was hoping
> for some xslt files that might be shared.

	Our XSLT hooks require flat-odf to work across the whole document
anyway, so by the time you can do anything in XSLT the work is done :-)

	But if you want to validate the output vs. the flat-xml RNG, it might
be interesting to see the results, though I don't expect problems.

	Thanks,

		Michael.