[Libreoffice] making binfilter aka StarOffice FileFormat read-only

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai kami911 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:39:43 PST 2011

I think if it is working well we should leave it as-is.

KAMI

--

KAMI911Best regards,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My favorite projects:

OxygenOffice Professional <http://ooop.sf.net/> - office suite - for everybody | Magyarul <http://hun.sf.net/> - In Hungarian

Blog <http://bit.ly/10ucTR> | Support <http://bit.ly/eYZO6>

Follow me <http://bit.ly/gJuJZ>, if you can <http://bit.ly/kDocB>