[Libreoffice] Basic/newbie "how to build" questions

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Sat Jan 15 06:16:38 PST 2011

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 01:23:23AM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1)
> When I run ./autogen.sh with --enable-ext-FOO, it complains that
> extension is not there and asks me if I have downloaded the -ext
> tarball. But

That tarball doesn't exist, really.
This is now the extensions/ repository, and yes, ./download should have given
it to you.

But I didn't really do builds from master yet with all configure options..

> When the build fails, I get an icon in my notification area (and a
> pop-up). That's nice, but when the build fails a second time, a second
> icon is added, then a third, etc. Is there a better way to dismiss
> that icon than "killall zenity"? I use Xfce.

Yep, noticed that too. Not only that, afaics the icon doesn't vanish anymore
and can't be gotten rid of (even if the one build was successful)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene at debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70