[Libreoffice] Change executable/sh names

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 15:13:13 PST 2011

I'm afraid it's not fixed yet. I think the problem is that e.g. ODS is
associated with OOo's scalc as the default application and to LibO's scalc
as an alternate program. These are not stored in the SAME registry Key.

For xls which is associated with MS Excel (on my system),  both OOo and LibO
are alternate programs. Since there can be only one entry for scalc.exe in
Open With there seems to be no way around this (at least for people who are
still holding to MS Office, that is)