[Libreoffice] Idea : container for toolbars

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Sun Jan 16 04:01:52 PST 2011

Hi all,

I would like to know if it would be easy to modify LibO in order to be
able to dock the toolbars below or above the navigator as we can do with
the stylist. If we had this feature, the user would be able to customize
its UI a la IBM-Symphony with all toolbars on the left or on the right
of the window.

Is there already somebody who works on this, or should I file an
enhancement request ?

Have a nice day.

JBF