[Libreoffice] MimeType icons - format and naming for inclusion in package?

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai kami911 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 06:21:13 PST 2011

Hi Christoph,

Your work looks outstanding, congratulation. Only only note of mine that
the icons of templates are very similar to normal documents.
I think we should change templates icon a bit to make them visually more
separated. What about to put a wider strip to the top of the icon? It
can be as wide as the earmark with same color.

I can help to integrate it to the git repo. But here we should define
deadline. Maybe we want it to put to 3.3.0 ar 3.3.1 is sufficient?

KAMI