[Libreoffice] Help on several critical bugs for the Japanese users

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jan 19 12:16:27 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 14:45 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Do those of you who work on the writer core and/or Word export filter
> have any idea where the problem may be?

Its possible that something like, e.g. "CollapseScriptsforWordOk" in ww8
has gone awry. I did notice something odd in there a while ago that I
fixed up in libreoffice during a recent pass through. And if not there,
then that's sort of the place to start work from to search for the
mapping from e.g. "RES_CHRATR_CJK_FONT" etc to make sure they're ok.

There is some script bias property that I can't remember if we export,
or need to export.

C.