[Libreoffice] creating a i18n.Collator service for calc's unit test

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jan 19 12:47:27 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 15:09 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> So, I have no idea how best to go about this.  Does anyone else have any
> clues?

Like we spoke about on IRC, indeed, the cppunit tests can only see
services which are registered into a .rdb and then the cppunittester
thing needs to be informed where that .rdb is.

Luckily enough all this actually works and the required magic is in the
makefile.mk in the sc, sw and starmath tests. "just" find out the name
of the lib the missing service is in and add it to the REGCOMP line.

In this case its i18npoo.uno$(DLLPOST) and an example is in the
starmath/qa/cppunit makefile.mk

Clearly, in the normal course of things, you can only regcomp libs which
are before you in the build order and already exist.

C.