[Libreoffice] Serious bug on LO Windows installer

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 03:22:28 PST 2011

Hi Michael

I did receive the email by Tor at the time. But I checked the Nabble site
and my message was listed as pending until 1 AM, i.e 12 hours later... (and
I have subscribed to this mailing list)
This is the first time I'm using a mailing list that  converts to a Forum
and honestly I hate it :)

I can see that we have different views about forums and mailing lists ;)

Answer to both: the only languages I'm familiar with are Portuguese,
English, Spanish and French :)

I can take a look at the code just out of curiosity ;)

Cheers,
Pedro