[Libreoffice] Serious bug on LO Windows installer

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri Jan 21 06:29:10 PST 2011

At 5:49am -0500 Fri, 21 Jan 2011, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Anyhow - if there is a lag, the solution to mail delivery problems is
> not (IMHO) forcing everyone to use yet-another awful web forum thing :-)

FWIW, I 100% agree.  This list archives all emails already, so they're
already easily Googleable.  Keeping a forum up and running, especially
for a heavy site _can_ be a full-time.  (Not saying it would be, but it
easily can be.)

I'd much rather we use the resources of our wonderful people in more
productive ways, than tending to a finnicky forum.  Email is standard.
Web forums, as implemented today, are popular, but are by no means standard.

Kevin