[Libreoffice] Windows Building with subst fails (already for a longer time)

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 21 13:05:02 PST 2011

It is funny. I run all release builds of libreoffice in a substed drive.
I don't get dmake 127 errors though. The only errors I get time to time
is dmake 126 error typically when processing xml (xcu) files. If you can
debug dmake and find where your problem actually is, I would be a happy
man.

Cheers

F.