[Libreoffice] Windows Building with subst fails (already for a longer time)

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Fri Jan 21 13:19:13 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 22:05 +0100, Fridrich Strba wrote:
> It is funny. I run all release builds of libreoffice in a substed drive.
> I don't get dmake 127 errors though. The only errors I get time to time
> is dmake 126 error typically when processing xml (xcu) files. If you can
> debug dmake and find where your problem actually is, I would be a happy
> man.

BTW I got the same problem as Florian described, running on Windows 7,
which occurred only when building in a subst'ed drive.  Switching back
to building in a normal drive solved the problem.  So I too concluded
that it was because of the subst drive.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc