[Libreoffice] Bug in bulleted/numbered list functions

Octavio Alvarez alvarezp at alvarezp.ods.org
Sat Jan 22 18:39:15 PST 2011

Hi, Arno.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:38:58 -0800, Arno Teigseth <arnotixe at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you have a paragraph with some formatted text (bold, italic etc), put
> the cursor inside the paragraph and press the Bullet list or the
> Numbered list buttons, all the formatting is lost and goes back to
> "normal" (is it called roman?). The
> -character style and
> -size is left untouched, just bold and italics disappear.
> -Underline survives.
>
> Now, if you /select the whole paragraph/ before clicking bullet/numbered
> list, then the formatting is kept just fine.
>
> all this on
> LibreOffice 3.3.0
> OOO330m19 (Build:5)
> tag libreoffice-3.3.0.3
> on ubuntu linux 9.10

Is this on Writer? Assuming it is:

Tried this on LibreOffice master branch on Debian Sid, and couldn't
reproduce.

Tried this on packaged OpenOffice.org from Debian Sid, and couldn't
reproduce.
OpenOffice.org 3.2.1
OOO320m19 (Build:9505)
ooo-build 3.2.1.4, Debian package 1:3.2.1-10

I just tried it as described, directly on a new document. Is any other
parameter or changed needed before that to reproduce the problem?

--
Octavio.

Twitter: @alvarezp2000 -- Identi.ca: @alvarezp