[Libreoffice] LO 3.3 release. Why there no PR or celebration?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Jan 25 07:35:47 PST 2011

Hi Nadav,

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 16:37 +0200, Nadav Vinik wrote:
> I saw that LO 3.3 released:
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download
>
> As the first stable version of LO, why there aren't any PR?

	No PR ? :-)

> even the home page don't mention it.

	Are you certain ? ;-) read again - I guess perhaps the blog entry is
not so prominent at the bottom ... perhaps we could have a more
happy/clappy type front-page for the first day.

	Then again - this is the 1st time most people will hit that page I
suspect. Perhaps for our next release, we will have an orange and green
blink-tag saying "New" ;-)

	ATB,

		Michael.