[Libreoffice] Little problem in LibreOffice Calc

Łukasz Madurski mrmangas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:26:02 PST 2011

Hello!

I have a little problem in Calc. It is about the Sum function on Formula
Bar. I have a "xls" file with formated cells (0,05 pt style). When I select
the columns and try to make a sum of all selected values, Calc makes the sum
under the formated cells. I know it's hard to explain. To show you what it
is all about, I'm sending sceens from the file and the file itself. Even
when I converted it to "ods", the problem still exists.
I wonder if this is an error in LibreOffice? There is no such problem in
OpenOffice.org 3.2.1

PLEASE HELP!

Best REGARDS!