[Libreoffice] Pagination extention not localized in LibreOffice

Łukasz Madurski mrmangas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:46:23 PST 2011

Hello!

I wonder what's the problem with Pagination Extention in LibreOffice. It
works fine, but after instalation there is "Page Number..." option in Insert
menu. It would be fine but I'm using *Polish *language, not English. In
Polish language "Page Number..." option should appear as "Numery stron...".
In OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 it is ok, Pagination appears as "Numery stron...".
I'm sending screen from LibreOffice Writer.

Could you help me with this issue?

Best REGARDS!