[Libreoffice] MacOs Build failure in: unit test #2 on library ../../unxmacxi.pro/lib/libswdoctest.dylib

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jan 28 03:21:56 PST 2011

Hi Norbert,

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 04:56 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> > So this has got to be something to do with STAR_RESOURCEPATH, that's
> > supposed to set the location where the .res files exist in order to find
> > them, but bodge the path.
> and solver/330/unxmacxi.pro/bin contains a buttload of .res file...
> 6864 of them... too many to list them all here :-)

	Well - your local build dir looks curious; perhaps we simply havn't
built the resource file we need before we run the test - it could be a
simple dependency error inside sw/prj/build.lst - yet, at least the core
test there depends on sw_util correctly.

> I may resort to brute force and just try a bisection :-/

	Heh - I did a quick git grep for STAR_RESOURCEPATH; and seeing:


	I would be rather less twitchy reading it if we didn't use putenv
directly there (even if it happens to work 'right' on Mac (ie.
duplicating the string)) ;-)

	Caolan made a nice osl method to do this right in:


	and friends, prolly unrelated but ...



 michael.meeks at novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list