[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes
6b8b4567 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 05:01:52 PST 2011
Really sorry for not giving this any attention for so long.
> > I've noticed other stuff I've messed up though, so I'm going to continue
> > on this some more :)
> Again I'm not sure you messed it up... It might as well have been
> messed up the first time I wrote it...
> But don't let that stop you from fixing it...
I'm pretty sure I messed some of it up quite badly, I've attached a
patch that adds some of the brackets back in.
Removing the brackets from the SmOperNodes was a pretty bad, so they can
just go back in.
Removing them from UnHor and BinHor also broke some stuff, however, I
didn't want to add them back in here, so decided that I would add them
with the other nodes types that they were breaking with which seemed to
be BinVer nodes (also the BinDiagonal which is similar).
Some of the tests are the same kind as the one from last time. It can be
a bit difficult to get the right node tree for the test from the parser,
which also seems to put in more expression nodes than doing it with the
cursor, which confused me for a bit.
More information about the LibreOffice