[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Jonas Finnemann Jensen jopsen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 07:56:22 PST 2011

Hi Luke,

> Really sorry for not giving this any attention for so long.

No worry... I've been busy with exams for the most of January...
Though, I hope I had a break through with the newline-<?> bug, yesterday...

Removing the brackets from the SmOperNodes was a pretty bad, so they can
> just go back in.

Nice :)

Removing them from UnHor and BinHor also broke some stuff, however, I
> didn't want to add them back in here, so decided that I would add them
> with the other nodes types that they were breaking with which seemed to
> be BinVer nodes (also the BinDiagonal which is similar).

Okay, sounds like a great solution... That way we don't get too many
brackets...

Some of the tests are the same kind as the one from last time. It can be
> a bit difficult to get the right node tree for the test from the parser,
> which also seems to put in more expression nodes than doing it with the
> cursor, which confused me for a bit.

Really neat... Now we'll also get failures if we mess up in cursor...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.