[Libreoffice] MS-Windows : about dictionaries installation

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Sun Jan 30 04:40:20 PST 2011

> No, no need for an algorithm. No need to remove a dictionary from the
> installer. Only ask the user what he want to have on his computer.

Try clicking the "custom" installation button.

But note that it is a fallacy to think that just because *some* features (like dictionaries for individual languages) have been split out as individually selectable in the installer, the user would really have the full choice of "what he wants on his computer"...

What about all the functionality of LibreOffice that I never use. Like, say, sending a document as email "directly" from LibreOffice. I never use that. Still it is always there on my computer! Should I complain that nobody asked me if I want that on my computer?

--tml