[Libreoffice] Design Team Kick-Off Step 2: Current Status of Work and Collaboration

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Mon Jan 31 13:11:37 PST 2011

Hi all,

this mail announces the second step of our official Design Team
Kick-Off. It is about what we've done so far, and how we did it - thus,
it aims to get everybody "on track" who is interested to join, or to
collaborate.

Current Status of Work and Collaboration:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Kick-Off/CurrentWorkStatus

I've CCed the other teams, since they might be interested in those
topics as well ...

Background: A few days ago, we've agreed on how to set up our Design
Team, and we've invited other parties to join - people having interest
in user experience, visual identity design, accessibility, and user
support and training. Together, we'll aim for "Make it just work, and
look great, too!"

Design Team Kick-Off Page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Kick-Off

Cheers,
Christoph

PS: Thanks to all who helped to fill / improve the content of the page.
And to everyone else, who continued to work on other topics :-)