[Libreoffice] Remove CREDITS.odt?

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Jul 12 02:51:40 PDT 2011

Sebastian Spaeth píše v Po 11. 07. 2011 v 14:22 +0200:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:24:55 +0100, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> > > It was planned to create it automatically via a script. For now, I
> > > simply run it from time to time on my laptop, creating an .html file
> > > which had been manually converted to .odt.
> >
> > 	Ah - so, we can prolly do that during the build with a little effort;
> > is your script in git ? perhaps we can add a:
> >
> > 	'make prerelease'
> >
> > 	type script that will do some checks, and create the updated credits
> > file (?). Any chance of a patch for that :-)
>
> My script is currently in bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/spaetz/gitanaly/overview
> and uses mostly Cedric's config files for email aliases and affiliation.
> (git://people.freedesktop.org/~cbosdo/gitdm-lo-config)
>
> I have some local adaptations on who to count as individual and not
> which I promised people to keep private, but that is not needed for the
> credit page generation anyway.
>
> SHM_GET had intended to move things over to the git contrib repo at some
> point and set up the creation on one of the LO servers, but I am not
> sure how far he has gotten there.

It would even make sense to have it bootstrap/bin or bootstrap/solenv.

I like the Michael's idea with 'make prerelease'. I already update
version using the script "libreoffice/build/bin/lo-set-version" before
doing the release tag. I do not mind to call another script but it
should be easy and easily accessible :-)

Best Regards,
Petr