[Libreoffice] Remove CREDITS.odt?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Jul 12 07:04:14 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 11:51 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> It would even make sense to have it bootstrap/bin or bootstrap/solenv.

	I agree; anything in a 'contrib' repository doesn't exist for me, since
it takes time and effort to a) work out where that repo is, and b) check
things out of it, so I don't. Unless it is in the default work flow - it
doesn't really exist IMHO.

> I like the Michael's idea with 'make prerelease'.

	It would be my preferred approach to have -everything- we actually need
and is genuinely useful put in a place where people can easily discover
that ie. "wow, I already have it on my disk, why not use it". Of course,
if it is a 1Gb lookup table, then - perhaps not ;-) but it seems crazy
to me to hide things useful to developers / packagers in places where
they will not be found / used. I have zero contrib repos checked out
currently - up from zero in past times ;->

> I do not mind to call another script but it should be easy and
> easily accessible :-)

	Amen ;-) preferably it is simply integrated into a single 'make' rule
that can be cleanly documented, and consistently used.

	ATB,

		Michael.