[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] 4 minutes 27 seconds -> 11 seconds

Radek Doulik rodo at novell.com
Tue Jul 12 03:51:47 PDT 2011

Hi Caolán,

the patch looks good to me.

I am also surprised by the speedup (given that it always inserts at the
end of the vector array in your case). Hard to check without the actual
document. Might be problem in std::vector not detecting that the rest of
reserved space doesn't need to be moved or something?

You might try to load the document into valgrinded libreoffice just to
be sure that it doesn't mess memory.

Cheers
Radek