[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED 3-4-2] [PUSHED 3-4-2] Update mdds to 0.5.3

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Jul 19 04:05:40 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 16:57 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Just to tone down this statistics a bit.  The vast majority of changes
> are in fact code relocations with no changes

	So - I've pushed it to -3-4-2 - after doing my best at reviewing the
changes; but I'm really unhappy with this.

	I would like to understand:

	* why mdds is maintained in a separate place - can we not
	  whack it into the calc/ git module ?

	* why it is not branched and frozen with the same cadence - so
	  we have small fixes back-ported, rather than having to review
	  large code movements / renaming / etc.
		+ I'm well up for API cleaning and big beautification
		  patches etc. but prefer them on the unstable branch.

	Also - some UI pointers for QA to do some more hard-core testing of its
various uses cases here would be much appreciated.

	Thanks,

		Michael.