[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-4] [PUSHED 3-4] Update mdds to 0.5.3

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Tue Jul 19 10:46:46 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 10:13 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	Having said that - I'm not a pure PITA if there is an accurate and
> complete patch of what actually changed here to review - then we can
> review it - but I'm not a fan of approving big, confused, un-quantified
> changes at the very last minute, and then shipping them for a month to
> all our users, without widespread testing first.

Let's not go with the upgrade then.  I'm happy enough that this will go
into 3.4.3.  There is no point rushing this into 3.4.2 when one of us
feels uncomfortable.  That's the whole point of having a 3-person
review.

> 	I look forward to reading the actual change;

I'm afraid the actual change would still be around 2 to 3 hundred lines
of code, and unfortunately I don't have time to tinker with the history
to generate such patch right now.  Let's just not worry about this.  I
was hoping that the amount of unit test code we have in the mdds
repository would be enough to give us comfort (despite the amount of
code change), but apparently that's not enough. :-P

So, no hard feelings.  Let's move on.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc