[Libreoffice] [tdf-discuss] Re: LibO 3.4.2 RC1 under Windows

Italo Vignoli italo.vignoli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:25:58 PDT 2011

On 7/19/11 2:53 PM, plino wrote:

> I understand that it is the version you are supposed to distribute. BUT it
> still needs a CHECK because there are NEWER security fixes.

Although I don't use Windows, I've seen a recent update of the C++
Redistributable Package under Windows 7 on a friend's PC. Online, I
could just find this link, which I don't think is the right one, but
mentions a Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5555. Maybe, the
new package is what gets installed on updated PCs, and might be included
in LibreOffice (but I'm not a developer, and I don't know if there are
differences between C++ 2008 and C++ 2010).

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli at gmail.com
mobile +39.348.5653829