[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Allow GoUpSel, GoDownSel, GoLeftsel, GoRightSel to use "By" property

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 04:26:04 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 06:30 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Here is a patch to allow GoUpSel, GoDownSel, GoLeftsel,GoRightSel to
> receive "By" property

Looks good.

> a test file appended as well. Run Main macro to test patch
>
> I left
> SID_CURSORBLKDOWN_SEL
> SID_CURSORBLKUP_SEL
> SID_CURSORBLKLEFT_SEL
> SID_CURSORBLKRIGHT_SEL
>
> untouched because repetitions makes no sense to them AFAIK

I see that the pre-existing ::ExecuteCursor doesn't make a distinction
for the Block selections, it just repeats them the same as non block. So
I adjusted your patch to include them as well to be consistent between
moving, and selecting. (hopefully I haven't cocked this up, Kohei, et.
al. can double check it for me I guess)

Pushed as calc:2a6f95014f3f8be561b4b67e9274a3cc24e2d08f (to master, so
not in 3-4 stream), thanks for this.

C.